Dr. Wayne F. Gipp
Retired July 2009
B.S. Cornell University, Animal Science 1966
M.S. Purdue University, Animal Nutrition 1968
Ph.D. Cornell University, Swine Nutrition 1971
Accomplishments and Interests
- SOE program and software to stimulate awareness of pork carcass quality characteristics.
- Information resources for swine producers.
- Live hog market development.
- Assistant to swine industry organizations.
- Program Emphasis in Extension:
- Pork quality improvement
- Enhanced profitability
- Sustainable production
- Organization assistance
- Youth programs.
- Program Emphasis in Teaching:
- Undergraduate advising
- Off-campus workshops